• Remote monitoring of servers: With AnyDesk, users can monitor their workstations on a server and perform various functions on a local network. You’ll be able to troubleshoot, install apps, and transfer files. Like AnyDesk for Windows, AnyDesk for Ubuntu supports remote monitoring of servers.
• Widget-Based User Interface – AnyDesk’s user interface has been revamped in its latest update. It is inspired by widgets, which makes it necessary and smooth to execute certain tasks like quick commands, file transfer, etc., to keep the workflow flowing.
• Whitelist: You will obtain a whitelist (allow list) of selected devices and users so that they can freely access a specific system without permission and continue to use the tool safely.
• Mobile to PC control: Users can remotely access computer systems from their personal computers (PCs) and Android and iOS mobile devices using the AnyDesk application. On mobile devices, the AnyDesk app will allow users to perform a variety of tasks such as file transfer, printer and desktop access, reboot, etc. from a computer
• Language support: The platform supports multiple languages. In this way, even users who are not fluent in English can easily use the tool.
• Text, video and audio communication: you will get efficient tools to allow real-time communication between remote and local users. Helps parties exchange data, ideas, and reports during sessions.
• Secure Remote Access: TeamViewer’s safe and secure tool and sharing a random unique ID with others will help users to access a remote system via remote desktop. They will not be able to access the system if the session is not authorized. The latest versions of TeamViewer, including versions 12, 13 and 14, have AES encryption for added security.
• Remote hardware access: With TeamViewer, you can send commands to system hardware. It will allow you to perform functions such as remote access to the printer, use the cursor, and reboot or shutdown the system.
• Cross-platform compatibility: TeamViewer works with popular operating systems (OS) such as macOS, Windows, Linux and Android. Furthermore, it offers cloud-based management solutions to help users use TeamViewer directly in their web browsers without installing the software.
AnyDesk Huge Price Increase
German blog reader Christian K. informed me yesterday by email that AnyDesk has massively increased the license prices of its remote maintenance software (thanks for the advice). I’m not as knowledgeable about AnyDesk or remote maintenance software license pricing, but Christian thinks they would align with TeamViewer. As of October 2022, the following monthly subscription prices (source) were in effect:
AnyDesk – old prices and license terms 2022
See TeamViewer account and contact support
If you have more than one TeamViewer account, or have used a free and commercial account on the same system, your system may have been marked as commercial. Contact TeamViewer support and ask if they can help. Also, check if your TeamViewer subscription (if you have one) is up to date and there are no outstanding fees.
TeamViewer is an excellent free solution for remote desktop sessions. The Windows remote desktop feature often has issues and is difficult to configure for many. If you want remote access with the feature, you must be running Windows 10 Pro. That is why many users prefer TeamViewer.
https://anidesremoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/554.png00team remotohttps://anidesremoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/554.pngteam remoto2023-02-20 17:24:582023-02-20 19:53:21Anydesk Thinks Im A Business User