Remote desktop access programs help users work on one computer through another. Such programs can be extremely useful for mutual work between people, technical support and various help and tutorials. Basically, desktop sharing programs are perfect for all sorts of situations where a person cannot physically be next to a PC but needs to access one. The most popular program of this type was TeamViewer, which has become so famous thanks to its simplicity of use and the decent list of features it offers. However, this desktop sharing program is not the only one that can provide the same functionality and interface to the users. We review and rate the best free TeamViewer alternatives for you to consider when looking for remote desktop access software.
1. join.me join.me is a very convenient TeamViewer alternative thanks to the fact that it is possible to share a screen session by URL. Basically, the recipient of such a URL doesn’t have to install anything on a PC, just open a link in a web browser. This link can be copied or optionally sent via email. The great advantage of join.me is that even without installation, all participants can use the session chat and request mouse control over the computers of the other participants. To apply for a presenter’s annotation and role, the program must be downloaded and installed on a computer, however these features are perfectly supported.
Show mouse pointer on recorded videos
If you’ve noticed that without additional configuration, your mouse pointer doesn’t register when you capture your desktop using VLC. To configure a pointer to display, you’ll need to download a mouse pointer image and configure it to be used as the mouse image on the screen.
To do so:
How to Download and Install VLC Media Player for Mac (
VLC player on Mac offers many features such as changing the format files, play video from RAR or Zip file, record a video that is playing, listen to your radio stations, sync with Chromecast on Mac and play Podcasts, and more
How to record an AnyDesk session
1. Go to AnyDesk Software 2. Open the list menu
3. Click «Settings» 4. Click «Record» 5. Press «Unlock Record Session» 6 .Click on the settings of your choice, you can also start recording during a session.This is as simple as can be.You can click record even during your session.But if you’re afraid you’ll end up forgetting to turn on recording, then should probably choose to record the session every time
AnyDesk Screen Recording
1. Start Any Desktop Software
2. Click the horizontal lines to open the list menu
https://anidesremoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/554.png00team remotohttps://anidesremoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/554.pngteam remoto2023-02-21 20:35:492023-02-21 20:43:14How To Open Anydesk Recording File In Vlc