AnyDesk software is one of the most used applications by IT professionals and people on the go. This is mainly because it allows fast, efficient and reliable remote access to computers without having to worry about their current location. Apart from this, you can also transfer files using AnyDesk software for free within the shortest possible time.
AnyDesk software uses the synchronized clipboard for platform-independent copy and paste to perform a file transfer. Anyone who has used AnyDesk software will tell you that it is very flexible, as it can be used on multiple platforms and operating systems. These include Mac OS, Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android devices. In this article, we are going to take a look at transferring files using AnyDesk software on different platforms.
Discover the benefits of using a remote desktop connection to transfer files
Sharing files can be anything. Send an email with an attachment, give your friend a thumb drive with your vacation photos, even text memes in a group chat.
You may be wondering: what is the difference between these examples and transferring files using a remote desktop connection? Aren’t all of these methods forms of remote file transfer? There is a difference, and we will explain it to you.
How is AnyDesk better than TeamViewer?
TeamViewer is perhaps the most common remote control application. But there are features in AnyDesk that outperform TeamViewer. For example, speed is the biggest advantage of AnyDesk. AnyDesk is mostly free. TeamViewer is not free and you need to purchase the license. Otherwise, it can only be used during a trial period.
1. Connect to the remote device. Learn from our previous tech recipe How to use AnyDesk to communicate with your office team. In short, take the address of the other person’s computer and start a session. It looks like the snapshot below. 2. Once you are logged in, click on the «file transfer» icon. 3. Two windows will open once you click on the «File Transfer» icon. One from your computer and the other from the remote computer. You can simply download a file from the remote computer and upload a file from our computer to the other.
Quick and easy setup: You don’t need to install AnyDesk on your machine to use the software. Just download the file and click on it to run the software in portable mode. You can also install the program to unlock more features, such as custom aliases.
Convenient Address Book: AnyDesk offers a nifty feature to manage your connected devices. The Address Book stores the IDs of all your connected devices. You can connect to registered devices with one click from your address book.
• Remote monitoring of servers: With AnyDesk, users can monitor their workstations on a server and perform various functions on a local network. You’ll be able to troubleshoot, install apps, and transfer files. Like AnyDesk for Windows, AnyDesk for Ubuntu supports remote monitoring of servers.
• Widget-Based User Interface – AnyDesk’s user interface has been revamped in its latest update. It is inspired by widgets, which makes it necessary and smooth to execute certain tasks like quick commands, file transfer, etc., to keep the workflow flowing.
• Whitelist: You will obtain a whitelist (allow list) of selected devices and users so that they can freely access a specific system without permission and continue to use the tool safely.
• Mobile to PC control: Users can remotely access computer systems from their personal computers (PCs) and Android and iOS mobile devices using the AnyDesk application. On mobile devices, the AnyDesk app will allow users to perform a variety of tasks such as file transfer, printer and desktop access, reboot, etc. from a computer
• Language support: The platform supports multiple languages. In this way, even users who are not fluent in English can easily use the tool.
• Text, video and audio communication: you will get efficient tools to allow real-time communication between remote and local users. Helps parties exchange data, ideas, and reports during sessions.
• Secure Remote Access: TeamViewer’s safe and secure tool and sharing a random unique ID with others will help users to access a remote system via remote desktop. They will not be able to access the system if the session is not authorized. The latest versions of TeamViewer, including versions 12, 13 and 14, have AES encryption for added security.
• Remote hardware access: With TeamViewer, you can send commands to system hardware. It will allow you to perform functions such as remote access to the printer, use the cursor, and reboot or shutdown the system.
• Cross-platform compatibility: TeamViewer works with popular operating systems (OS) such as macOS, Windows, Linux and Android. Furthermore, it offers cloud-based management solutions to help users use TeamViewer directly in their web browsers without installing the software.
https://anidesremoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/554.png00team remotohttps://anidesremoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/554.pngteam remoto2023-02-19 06:24:212023-02-19 06:48:51How To Share Files On Anydesk